Friday 9 May 2014

My First Post!

Here goes nothing! My first blog post!

I absolutely love reading decor blogs, but I always think in the back of my mind how much I would enjoy having one of my own. I love, love, love all things design related. So this little blog will be my spot to share all the changes, big and small, I make to our home, our little haven.

Currently my husband and our little one are living in our first home, that we've slowly renovated over the last five years. Before this house, we rented two different places, which we always tried to fix up to feel like home as well. We don't always finish projects quickly, but little bits of progress here and there add up to big changes! I'll begin by posting some before and after pictures of what we've done to each room.

Our home is a two bed, one bath, 904 sq foot duplex. Here are a few before pictures, before we moved in, back in the fall of 2009.


The Kitchen - Before

The Master - Before

View from the Living Room - Before

The Living Room - Before

The Bathroom - Before
Are you scared, lol? Or do you see the potential?

Here is an idea of what it looks like today.


Our House - After
So there is a little taste of my style and what we've done to our place! 

I'll post again soon with more before and after pictures.

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment